We believe that integrity, honesty and working in partnership across our diverse and valued community enable us to deliver an effective service.
The values underpinning BACP’s work are:
- Providing a holistic range of services to all age groups and people from diverse backgrounds;
- Being an advocate for those who face disadvantage;
- Ensuring accessibility to all in the local community;
- Increasing service uptake through raising awareness and joint working with other organisations;
- Providing a quality service to our patrons – service users and funders which is open and transparent;